To reflect your preferences, your brand, and your business, you can easily change default labels in your storefront with the help of a free application: Storefront Label Editor.
In this article:
- Install Storefront Label Editor in your Control Panel.
- Click Open app.
- Click Add Custom Label:
- Use the search bar to find the necessary label.
- Enter your custom value to the corresponding field:
For instance, you want to change the default Add to Bag button to Add to Cart. Type "Add to Bag" into the search field, find the label and type "Add to Cart" in the text field to the right. The changes are saved automatically. Now the buttons will display "Add to Cart" in all your storefronts.
- Search in the Storefront Label Editor for the label you want to hide.
- Enter a space as your custom value.
- The changes are saved automatically.
- The text label will be invisible in all the storefronts.
For example, you want to hide the Sign in the label. Type in "Sign in" in the search bar, find the label and enter a space in the field to the right.