There are two ways to add products to your store: manually or in bulk. Manual entry requires you to add each product one by one. However, if you’re transferring from another ecommerce solution or already have your products listed out in a spreadsheet, a bulk import with the help of product import may be your best option.
In this article:
To add the products to your store do the following:
- Go to your store Control Panel → Catalog → Products
- Click +Add New Product:
- Enter the main product details: name, SKU, description and price. If you will ship the product, enter the weight as well:
- Add in image to best display your product
- Limit the stock if your product is limited.
- Click Save.
- That's it. You successfully added a product to your store.
You can add products to your store in bulk using the import feature. If you have a CSV file with your products, you can just upload it to your Control Panel and the products will appear in your store.
Here are step-by-step instruction on how to import your products.