PayLeap is a secure platform providing comprehensive payment platform that delivers a full suite of secure payment capabilities. At the moment PayLeap payment option is available for merchants from the US and Canada. Visit the company website to learn more: http://www.payleap.com/
One of the greatest things about integration with PayLeap is that after the setup is finished your customers can place orders without leaving Online store checkout pages. As the credit card data is entered right on Online store checkout, without redirect to a separate payment gateway page.
How to set up PayLeap in your store
- Sign in to your Online store Control Panel.
- Go to the Settings → Payment page. Change the Payment Processor value of the "Credit Card" payment method to "PayLeap"
- Click "Account Settings"
- Enter your PayLeap account credentials: API Login ID, API transaction key, Vendor Number.
NOTE: You will find the API Login ID, API transaction key, Vendor Number in your Payleap account:
- Sign in to your Payleap merchant administration area. If you have a test account, use this URL: https://uat.payleap.com/ If you have a production account, use this URL: https://secure1.payleap.com/
- Go to the Merchant User menu → Preferences → Create Transaction Key page
- Copy the API Login ID value
- Click Submit to generate an API transaction key
- In the Merchant User menu → Preferences → Edit Personal Info
- Copy the Vendor Number value
Insert the values to Account Details in the Online store control panel and save the changes.