MOLPay is a multi-currency payment gateway in Southeast Asia. It accepts credit cards and cash payments for online purchases, through physical outlets such as convenience stores and bookstores.
How to set up
- Log in to your Control panel and open the System Settings → Payment page.
- Rename DEMO PAYMENT method (or any other one you don't use) to "MOLPay Malaysia Online Payment Gateway (Accept VISA, MasterCard, Maybank2u, FPX, etc.)" or any other name.
- For Payment Processor, please choose the "Authorize.Net SIM" option, and click [Apply] Then click on [Enable] to enable this payment method for your store.
- Click [Account details] link, a pop-up will appear. Click the "Advanced settings" link, and key in the details accordingly:
- API Login ID: Your MOLPay Merchant ID
- Transaction Key: Your MOLPay verify key. Kindly refer to your MOLPay Merchant profile to have this key.
- MD5 Hash Value: Same as Transaction Key above.
- Endpoint URL: https://www.onlinepayment.com.my/MOLPay/API/ecwid/pay.php
- Then save all changes. For test account, please tick "Enable Test Mode (no charges)" and save all changes.
- Sign in to your MOLPay Merchant Admin and insert callback URL and return URL:
Return URL: https://www.onlinepayment.com.my/MOLPay/API/ecwid/return.php
Callback URL: https://www.onlinepayment.com.my/MOLPay/API/ecwid/return.php
- You’re done! Now you can try use MOLPay Payment Gateway at the shop front by going thru a complete purchase procedure.