What is e-Path?
e-Path is a manual credit card payment gateway that allows you to accept credit cards and charge them into your virtual terminal, EFTPOS terminal or smart phone/tablet card charging app.
e-Path does not transact credit cards "live" and blindly on the open Internet without you knowing like "real time" online payment processing gateways do. e-Path temporarily stores credit card authorisations in a highly encrypted state until they are retrieved by the business owner for processing offline, after which those credit card details are deleted and no longer stored by e-Path.
The transaction is performed by the business owner entering card details into their own credit card processing facility so its a manual process.
When you use e-Path to accept credit cards via your ECWID store you are PCI-DSS compliant online because e-Path gateway is handling credit card data online. e-Path is a worldwide service.
How to set up e-Path in Ecwid
- Sign up for e-Path account: http://e-path.com.au/order.html
- You will get a special e-Path URL, unique for you only.
- Go to Ecwid control panel→ Settings → Payment.
- Select the E-Path payment processor for the Credit Card payment method. Save the changes.
- Click the e-Path`s "Account details" link. Enter your unique address (URL) of your secure e-Path payment page and save the changed again.
e-Path Merchant Requirements:
- Have a credit card processing facility (virtual terminal, EFTPOS machine, card charging app etc)
- Be "MOTO" approved by your merchant account bank/card processing facility provider.
- More details: http://e-path.com.au/payment_gateway_merchant_requirements.html
How it works: http://e-path.com.au/payment_gateway_how_it_works.html
Apply for e-Path account: http://e-path.com.au/order.html
e-Path pricing: http://e-path.com.au/e-path_price.html
Credit card logos: http://e-path.com.au/credit_card_logos.html