2Checkout.com (2CO) is a worldwide leader in payments and e-commerce services. 2Checkout’s payments platform bundles a gateway and merchant account into one single offering with no need to contract with a merchant bank or manage separate agreements. You can accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, PayPal, Diner’s Club, JCB and Debit cards (in the U.S.) from one solution through 2Checkout fully secure hosted payment pages. In addition, 2CO provides industry leading call center support, full SSL certification, and the system is translatable in 15 languages and 87 international currencies for buyers and sellers in over 200 countries.
Signup for FREE and start selling online today! Visit www.2Checkout.com.
1. Create a new 2Checkout account.
2. Enable this payment method in Online store.
- Sign in to your Control Panel.
- Go to the Settings → Payment page. Change the Payment Processor value of the "Credit Card" payment method to 2Checkout.
- Copy your Approved and INS URL displayed in the pop-up and save it somewhere - you are going to need it later.
3. In 2Checkout Vendor Area
- Open the Account → Site Management page and set the option "Direct Return" option to "Header Redirect".
- Set a secret word by entering it into Secret Word field.
- Set Approved URL to the value of Approved and INS URL that you copied from Control panel on step 2. Click Save changes button to apply them.
- Go to the Notifications page and set the Global URL to the value of Approved and INS URL you got on step 2. Press "Apply" to save the changes.
- Click the Enable All Notifications button and then Save settings to apply the changes.
4. Return to the Control panel.
- Go to the Settings → Payment page.
- Click the [Account Details] link near the 2Checkout payment method to open the settings pop-up.
- Enter your 2Checkout Secret Word and Account number.
- Enable this payment method and save the changes.
Make sure that the Account Demo Settings located in the 2Checkout backend → Site Management page is set to "Parameter".
Possible values of this option are:
- On: Using this setting all sales will be treated as demo, regardless of any parameter value.
- Off: Using this setting all sales will be treated as live, regardless of any parameter value.
- Parameter: Using this setting a demo parameter sent to the purchase routine will control the demo setting.
Please use the "Parameter" value.
How to find this option: after you have logged in to your 2CO account you will first need to click the Account tab, and then click the Site Management sub tab on the Account page.
The MD5 error means that the Secret Word you specified in the Control Panel (Settings → Payment → Payment Methods→ Account details for 2Checkout payment method ) does not match the Secret Word set on Account → Site Management in 2Checkout backend. Check what Secret Word you have in 2CheckOut and copy it into the settings for 2CheckOut.com payment method in Online store.
I get the "PE101" error
This is a very common error, but it is extremely easy to fix.
During step four of the setup process, you're prompted for a SID, also known as your 2Checkout account number. This is numerical value, nine digits long.
Error PE101 is triggered when the user enters something other than a numerical value, or they enter the wrong numerical value.
- Sign in to your Control panel
- Click Settings → Payment
- Find the Credit Card: 2Checkout listing under the Payment Processor column, click Enable and then clickAccount details
- Enter your SID (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- Enter your Supplier Display Name (Company or Store Name)
Once saved, you should not see this error.