Online store allows using any payment gateway that supports or can emulate the Authorize.Net SIM API. This feature can be used to use store with gateways it doesn't support yet or to develop custom payment modules.
If you want to use a gateway that isn't supported yet but can emulate Authorize.Net, then still you can use it with Online store.
Please perform these steps:
- Log in to your Control panel and open the "Settings → Payment" page.
- Choose the "Authorize.Net SIM" option for the "Credit card" payment method.
- Click the "Account details" link, a pop-up will appear.
- Click the "Advanced settings" link, then change the endpoint URL to the one provided by your payment gateway.
- Set the other fields as your payment gateway asks you to and save the changes.
After that if a customer uses the "Credit Card" method, he will use your new payment gateway.