ShopApp is your store mobile app that your customers can install on their smartphones and always have access to your store right from the phone screen. With Online store it is possible to have an automated retail app solution that allows every you to sell your products via native smartphone apps. And your customers can shop in your store more easily than ever before.
If you have a customer base with a lot of loyal and repeated customers ShopApp is a solution for you. Your customers can download your store app from iTunes or Google play and always have fast access to your store right on their phone home screen.
Having a native mobile app for your customers to use is good business for a variety of reasons.
- It is yet another sales channel.
- You will be closer to your customers, literally in their pockets.
- A native mobile app works perfectly on your customers’ mobile devices.
- We do all the complicated technical work for you.
Here are examples of the client's apps:
The apps have all the features necessary for a successful e-commerce operation.
- A full product catalog that synchronizes with your store.
- Information about the business, including location, a photo of the store owner, and links to your website and social media accounts.
- Merchant contact information (phone or email).
- The ability to buy products via Apple Pay – a simple way to make payments from an iPhone. If Apple pay is turned off, the “Buy” button will redirect to the web-version of the store where customers can complete their orders.
There are many more features under development right now that will be available in updates to come.
Please, contact your store provider to find our if this functionality is available for your account type.
There are two ways you can get paid for the orders in the ShopApp:
Using Apple Pay – your customers will be able to pay for the orders right in the App.
Pay in the store – if you do not have Apple Pay, your customers will be redirected to the mobile version of your store and pay using one of the payment options available in your store.
Please read below for details.
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments using the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone SE, and later, Apple Watch-compatible devices (iPhone 5 and later models), iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and iPad Mini 3 and later.
Apple Pay works with Stripe payment system. This means that in order to receive payments via Apple Pay, you need to have Stripe account. All payments within the app that are made with Apple Pay will be processed by Stripe and will be shown among your orders.
If you do not have Apple Pay connected to your ShopApp, your customers will be able to pay for the orders in your store. Once the customers click "Buy" button they will be redirected to the mobile version of your store. There they will be able to pay for the order using the payment options available in your store.
Here you can check all the payment options available in Online store: Payment Options